2) After checking in, take a walk through our historic neighborhoods and enjoy the architecture and gardens. A popular one is the Tree Sculpture Tour, located in the East End Historic District. This is a great way to work out the stress of the drive and prepare yourself for your wonderful evening ahead.
3) A popular restaurant for special occasions is Rudy and Paco. Upscale, but with a relaxing and friendly atmosphere, you can't beat the impeccable service and amazing cuisine.
4) After dinner, walk next door to The Grand 1894 Opera House. Whether it's comedy or an opera, you're sure to enjoy the energy this you will experience by spending time in this beautiful old structure.
5) It might be getting late, but the evening is young! Stroll a couple blocks away to Mod Coffeehouse and enjoy a cup o' joe and split a pastry while people watching and listening to the live music nearby. I highly recommend the peanut butter bar - it is to die for!
6) A trip to Galveston would not be complete without a walk on the beach. Stroll hand in hand under the moonlit sky while talking of your future together.
7) Hopefully, you have ordered one of our "Celebration" packages to come back to. Enjoy some bubbly and chocolate covered strawberries on your private balcony (if reserving the romantic Pacific Room), or take it to the deck and enjoy the beautiful pool area.
You see, date night is easy! Just ask us - we are glad to help!