One day is never enough here! There are numerous activities and sightseeing opportunities in Galveston. Some favorites are:
- The best day can be spent touring the elegant and beautiful historic homes in Galveston.
- The new Galveston Historic Pleasure Pier will appeal to the thrill seeker in you!
- Spend a full day just at Moody Gardens.
- Shop at the famous Strand, in downtown Galveston. Find wonderful souvenirs to take home and yummy treats to enjoy while you're here!
- Galveston attracts a wide variety of bird species. Enjoy nature and the beauty of our area.
- There are several interesting museums and theaters here.
- Don't forget the beach! Galveston has 32 miles of Gulf Coast beaches, with great conditions for surfing or wading. The seawall has numerous restaurants and souvenir shops.
- Galveston is quickly becoming a port of choice for several major cruise lines. Stay at Coastal Dreams B&B before or after your stay and receive free parking (a savings of up to $10/day).
- Galveston local calender of events can be found here.